Replies

• What did we do with the cap space afforded by Waqa Blake's exit? Has it been swallowed up with upgrading existing talent? If not, we should have a bit to spend...

• Straight into Moses and Browns sky rockets mate .  Word around the circles is that Moses has very short arms and very long pockets too .  Does not like parting with it .  Hence why the negotiations took so long . Maybe Moses was a Jew after all. 

• Of course he was a Jew....you don't think God would have given the 15 commandments to any old bum....do you!

• LOL.... Trust you to pick up that one Tragic......Hey Sluggy rang me this morning, he has found the Foxtel Library and is in Paradise.

• I have Netflix added to my Foxtel  no charge. like I said it's like the all you can eat buffet at Caesars Palace.

• Ha , top movie. 

• Probability says we are broke .  We've been vocal about  needing players such as these but have failed to sign any of them .  It doesn't take Einstein to come to the conclusion that we have not been able to offer enough money . We are either in negotiations to land an Addo Carr or we are offering centrelink money . 

My bet is that we are trying to land a JAC and will fail there and go into the season yet again with a gaping hole and spend the first half of the season trying to sign rejects that can't get a run at their respective clubs and likey miss them too . 

• I think we are focused on a winger which is understandable.

• Speed and/or ability to play Fullback is what we are looking for in a Winger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"True. At least at fullback, he won't need to make as many tackles in the front line. Also, as the Broncos have Blazing, Reece-lightning speed, he might not miss that many tackles. Hopefully, he kills it (fingers and toes crossed)."
39 minutes ago
Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"He's not that good and that comes down to the coach - can't tackle for shit"
43 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I always said he was a half, with Sanders going, that was the option to develop him, and I am not talking now, in NSW Cup where he can learn to tackle. The aim should be preparing him to play half from that perspective and he should not be in FG…"
44 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I suppose it makes sense Talagi & his agent are out gold-digging for opportunities. It's as common as kids peeing in pools. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Or maybe he wants out of the club for whatever reasons, despite been given opportunities at NRL…"
46 minutes ago
More…