10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All three are different types of players. Tualagi has a higher ceiling in term of attack with his athletic, offloading and tackling breaking ability. He can pull off a big hit as well.

Moretti is a high leg speed player that can play middle and a bit of edge. Moretti still has an error in him every game unfortunately even in cup. I think Moretti body shape and skills suit the modern game so the club should spend a lot of time developing him. 

Guymer has played edge and middle this year in cup. His lateral movement is pretty good as he played centre in his early junior career. For player comparison I would say he is like Liam Martin when in the backrow. He will lead the line speed and try pull of hits and run decent lines. However I would say Martin is more powerful into contact which Guymer will improve in as he gets older. Guymer would also miss less tackles than Guymer.  When Guymer plays lock, a good player comparison is Jurbo. Can link the attack a bit but than he tackles everything, leads the line speed and cleans up lot of tackles that his teammates miss. The only way he debut this year is if the club rest the full team in the last round if we somehow are magically into the finals lol. I say this because Matto, Hopgood and Joe O will always be the preferred locks over him. Than Lane, Carty, Doorey, Tualagi, Matto, Moretti and even Keir are probably ahead of him at this stage in the backrow. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Mitchell Moses cops NSW selection blow as Eels comeback for Magic Round put on ice
"As John McKay, the first ever coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers once said and i paraphrase "We are only 4-5 plane crashes away from being in the playoffs"."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Mitchell Moses cops NSW selection blow as Eels comeback for Magic Round put on ice
"Only concern is, dry and fast track at Brisbane. Melbourne coming off poor performances, Bellamy special also in the sheds after. We are coming off a game where everyone was patting themselves on the back."
2 hours ago
"Would not be surprised in the slightest to see Moses named in no.22 tomorrow. Not saying he will play, not even saying he will be named at all. Just would not fall off my chair to see him in extended squad."
2 hours ago
LB commented on Hell On Eels's event Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye Of the Storm
"That is one thing i noticed in his pressers that he reiterates how comfortable he is now with support from board and again sounds like he is promoting himself all the time with "See, they love me" "See i did this well"."
2 hours ago
More…