Replies

• Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence 

• It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  

• It makes you wonder whether they have money on the winner... allegedly!

• 💯 they would anyone that thinks the ref's ain't betting are deluded just look at the nba years ago ref's got caught out.Whilst betting agencies are involved there will always be corruption the nrl are making to much money to care

• Let's compare incidents? Sivo's stupid yet harmless facial on Garrick to Luai knocking out Simmonsen cold. One got sin binned one didn't. Both incidents were involving Klein. Klein is a protected species and I guarantee he will be officiating this weekend. 

• What's the point telling everyone you were wrong what is the point exactly we can't get the game back it's a pointless admission.I never understand these soughts of things.Really I or the club could give 2 shits about this admission hat you got it wrong again whoopee.

• The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.

Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Archie's discussion Bets on ladies and gents.
"All the more reason we keep clear!"
3 minutes ago
"Get everyone wishing the Slater but realistically he'd be  a 100-1 chance here
he has a stud outside of Melbourne immediately about taking on soo job again due to time it takes ha but you expect him to take a full time job coaching out parra way…"
4 minutes ago
"Not sure about my bet going there but my hope is going with -
Jason Taylor who's had loads of experience and lessons he would have learned from his sacking debacle at south's was a mess, tigers were a complete shambles and had the big four massive…"
8 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Archie's discussion Bets on ladies and gents.
"Agree on Slater. He loves his horses too much to be away from his ranch too long. If he was to be a HC anywhere, it will only ever be at the Storm. But Bellamy will likely go on as long as Bennett so can't see that happening anytime soon.
Maguire…"
8 minutes ago
More…