Lomax Clause

During HT on channel 9, the journalist said Lomax tried putting a clause in his contract that he can leave if BA is sacked. However eels rejected it 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• is it because he is worried the new coach would move him to the wing 😂

• Good , another reason we can fuck ba off.

• This is getting scary,  I hope when you go to the Arthur's place for dinner you don't  have to take all your clothes  off. 

• he aint diddy ...well I dont think so 

• Never know, he might be the cream inside a Diddy and Usher oreo.

• 👍👍👍

• At least this a good sign the club realise sacking BA could happen. 

• The fact he wanted that clause over a bum coach like BA is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 cleary Zac has the standards of a Dubbo tow truck driver .

• He knew he could run the joint with Gutho.

• Fongi, it's no wonder the bushie invited him over for a home baked Arthur dinner,  BA probably insisted that zack could choose his position of choice each week, and leniency if he should carry a niggles at training, ba would have Murphy run up to kellyville shops to buy him a large coffee with jam dohnuts , and have a hot blanket ready to go.

It's no wonder Lomax asked for a ba clause 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Magrath replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Speed is King
"Wayne has a knack for sorting out rosters, either moving players on that offer little future value or bringing in young talent and making it prosper. I've been saying for two years at least we should have got Xavier Savage for his speed.
What are…"
59 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Speed is King
"Now I get this and what the game is now it's entertainment more so than sport.Basically making the game look as attractive as possible to get fans to part with there hard earned.
The kicker here is defense has always been a key part to winning…"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
Probably a nonsense blog for some, but i wonder about what slice of the fan pie we will have and where this club will be in 10 years. Despite our huge advantages of where we are based and a state of the art stadium, Penriths success means we have…
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"RCG Lane Joe O take your choice.
Its dependent on who the coach is and how they want to play.
We need to find some leg speed and some some more athleticism on the edge.
RCG is the first domino."
2 hours ago
More…