left edge letting us down

Our left edge is letting us down big time. Sivo and Russell don't give us any go forward and Lane making stupid errors again.

Surely Lane has to be dropped next week.

As everyone has said multiple times, we desperately need some speed on that edge. Surely we have some young, fast hungry players in the lower grades we can debut? 

On a bright note I'm liking the look of right edge (unexpected after last week) and Talagi is doing better than expected out the back, despite some issues under the high ball.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I won't argue with anyone about lane nor being up to scratch,  I have said as much in other blogs over the past week but two of the errors he is coping flak for tonight I don't believe are his fault. 

• Sanders was playing like a 7 hence Lane fucking up Sanders passing. Switch 6 and 7 and see the difference ... geez BA is a  dumbarse !!!

• Shaun lane truly doesn't look to be happy out there and it bloody well shows. I've been a long time lane fan but nup he ain't cutting it
    brad really has to drop him

so...wonder how Matt  Doorey is going in reserves would he replace?

• He is starting this week in Reggie's after coming back from injury couple weeks ago 

• He was good before that in games I'd seen I thought. 

so is there anyone that's screaming pick me instead of lane?

• No there isn't unless Cartwright is available.  Matterson and Cartwright on the edges. 

• Tualagi was very good in cup last week. Probably the best on park. He hasn't got a proper go in the backrow this year 

• Watching the trials, I thought Tualagi was going to be another Papa.  This was despite all the warnings from the Manly fans that he was a dud. 

He's been very disappointing. 

• Give Tualagi a go off the bench next week as he will be outside DB or Moses.

• Lane seem to be in the road of passes that should go straight to Sivo, mastakes killed our chances tonight but with Moses back next week I think mistakes will be a lot less  ,all up we had our chances although disappointed I was rather happy with their effort .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
10 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
14 minutes ago
Nidge replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"What about Cowboy's assistant James Maloney? Fitzgibbon is doing well with the Sharks as a first time coach and Maloney is a winner. Success seems to follow him. Has history with the club too. Although we let him go to Melbourne without recognising…"
25 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"He's never coached a game!!!
Fark Ryles"
3 hours ago
More…