Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-news-2023-latrell-mitchell-and-jack-wighton-alleged-hotel-fight-in-canberra-arrested-latest-updates/news-story/2351fedf5656508153e3716ecd6f895f?fbclid=IwAR0_tiYkd9rgn0VZOmZPnqIv5JT3A1EfPoLRF6frZAxLfzGYwq7bsFaZInw&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

I tried copying the link to a Fox Sports article that has Latrell Mitchell charged with affray and resist arrest in Canberra and Jack Wighton with affray after a night of boozing to celebrate Wighton 30th.  This happened last night.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well put Analyst.

• Even if Latrell was caught for being a serial killer, he'd pull the race card straight away, and the NRL would still let him play.

• Snakey, do you have any evidence that either player " pulled the race card"? Or is your assertion just based on an assumption?

• Maggie my mate, being a teacher you'll understand all about percentages.

If everytime he opens his mouth he brings up his race, like all day every day, what are the chances he  bought it up with the cops?

He was smashed, ive little doubt he banged on about treatment of blacks in custody back at the cop shop, and reminded them it was his land and us white devils are cunts.'

No way he would have missed that opportunity, he probably banged on about Eddie Mabo too

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"don't forget their shaved nuts dipped in vinegar?"
2 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"How come Melbourne don't have an Anzac jersey. Are they choosing not to have one or is there a reason why ? "
36 seconds ago
HKF replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"They should know already,  a big loss against manly should put to bed any thoughts about giving BA more time."
52 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Oh I know that !!!!
you are all big boys roaming around with grey hair or no hair 😆"
3 minutes ago
More…