Replies

• Arthur next we can only hope

• Won't happen to arthur, our board is gutless

• Our board is a piece of shit!

• JD was not Souths choice of coach. He was strongly recommended by WB the out going coach. So to say there is no real alignment with JD and Souths heirachy is a understatment.

Souths inherited a superstar with a bad attitude from Easts. Easts were smart enough to cut the strings and be done with him. In come Souths and they inherit the attitude. That attitude cost 2 Souths assistant coaches their job. Get rid of the coaches, not the attitude ,so to speak.

Souths are still a middle foward short. The players are  going to be 3 years older when Bennet gets them again. And of course the attitude remains.

Yes bennet will make it work.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡's discussion Parramatta coaching short-list revealed
"Ryles and Maguire are the two. Burgess could be three but very highly doubt he would want it. If he is interested then he is my no.1 choice."
8 minutes ago
Old School Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡's discussion Parramatta coaching short-list revealed
"Some other lists have Justin Holbrook as an option also. Titans have been worse since he left. Given the role of improving attack at Roosters. This time last year, Roosters struggled to post points. Leading comp so far in 2024 for points for."
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡's discussion Parramatta coaching short-list revealed
"I doubt Demetriou would even want the job. The Souths sacking would have knocked him flying, he more likely would prefer just being an assistant or heading to ESL for a few years before coming back. Plus, leaving Souths where he was beaten from…"
11 minutes ago
Mr_E replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Michael Cheika anyone?
"1000% yes. I Said do on another thread too. Very good head for footy. "
14 minutes ago
More…