Gutho to centres

Surely this has to be thought of. Gutho to centres and blaze at fb

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Next year would be interesting.  How do u fit 3 into 2. Gutho lomax and blaze, unless u throw gutho to the wrong.  He had a shocker when he 1st started

• I think put him on the wing for rest of this year. Give him 1st grade experience, work on his weaknesses. Next year fullback, Lomax to center. Gutho 14

similar to roosters did with Suaalii. Even signing with roosters, he will be on the wing there anyway

• I'd love to see Talagi on the wing but to float in at fullback in attack similar to how RTS started his career at the roosters when Mini was at the back. Blaize tonight showed he could be the long term fullback but he needs to be eased in to learn the defensive side of the game. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"100% agree ME. Bennett is gone. "
3 minutes ago
Parra Dice replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Buzz on 360 said Souths will hold a press conference today and announce Bennetts appointment as new coach for Souths. if this doesn't happen then it's all up in the air. "
31 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
44 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
48 minutes ago
More…