Replies

• Five options, three words: Cini, Talagi, Simonson, Asi, Russell; Save Our Souls.

I'd probably go Simmo.There is a silver lining.

• Ok these are my calls - 

What I would do - Simonson at fullback. Hopgood as Captain. 

What BA will do - Talagi at fullback, Campbell -Gillard as Captain.

• Don't mind this at all 

• Simmonson full back Russell wing 

• Well god darn it we're in trouble, two of our finest are down and we dont seem to have any worthy replacements.  What can we do. Just give me time to think. I know, Ill do some handwringing! Or, we could be pro-active, (finally) and follow the lead of, lets say, the Roosters, and seek a saviour from outside the Parramatta boundaries. Hey I know, I recall the 1 for the Dolphins showing out as real footballer when they gave us a lesson 2 games back, I think I recall him saying he's open to offers, okay.......who's Trea Fullers manager!!                                                                                                                                                          

• Now it's being reported Moses is pushing for an early return Rd 11. 🤣

•  This is on BA and he's produced FA. Only manages with what's in front of him 

Makes me wonder why he chose to play Gutho for so long on one leg

• Our win percentage without Gutherson is awful I think. I remember he was out for the first six rounds of the 2018 season and we lost every game, he came back in round 7 and surprise, we won. I remember last year we were in control in that game against Cronulla as well, he either got sin binned or went off for an injury and they scored two tries in five minutes without him there.

• Well 2023, we played against Manly with no Brown or Moses and won. We played against the Warriors like 2-3 weeks later and but without Gutho as well, got slaughtered.

• 1. Simmonson

2. Sivo

3. Penisini

4. Harper

5. Russell

6. Brown

7. Moses/Sanders

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
""I just want to get back there and I like that part of Sydney as well. It is easy to live there."
of course it's easier for him haha seven minutes to the ground not but fair enough Sydney driving isn't too easy hahs 
I'd say it was written in the…"
34 seconds ago
Muttman replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"Absolute BS. Isaac Moses is not highly regarded by anyone at the Eels. It would be a cold day in hell before they let that muppet dictate who our coach is."
2 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"I call BS.  The results were enough to see what was happening without word from a shit stirring manager.  If this gains traction though it will cause massive issues with the playing group.  Many loved BA and were very loyal and everyone knows who…"
5 minutes ago
HAMMER replied to Yeah Man's discussion Let's be real
"Madge would be excellent
He coached at souffs for 7 years, with his intense style, it was probably 2 years too long
Wests were a basket case when he was there & no coach was going to succeed with that roster in that environemnt
I think a 3 year deal…"
6 minutes ago
More…