Replies

• I am intrigued on who will replace Gutho. Talagi is definitely not ready for the NRL but who knows with BA. He even played 5/8 this week in cup. As you said Cini was the fullback and has done a good job that past 2 weeks. Russel and Asi are other options as well.

• So am i ea. Cini is an effort player similar to Gutho. Probably go a safe bet Russell or simmo. Who goes onto the wing lumelume? Nothing would surprise me.

• Lumelume had a good game this week but he won't be in the team. The 2-5 from last week plus Russel are ahead of him. Would not surprise me if Cini and Tago are in front of him too.

• If they are planning on giving Russell a run at FB please tell me he played fb in reserves last game EA?

• Nope, I cannot remember the last time Russel has played FB. I reckon it will be Talagi, Asi or Cini.

• Ok thanks.

Gawd I hope Blaize's defence is more in tune back there... possible I spose.

• Nope Talagi defence at the back is awful even in reggies. 

• I think you could be on to something with asi. He doesn't have the fitness.

• Russell Cini and lumelume looked good in the highlights.  Also manlys winger was a beast.

• We are quite simply too reliant on gutho and Mitch and its little wonder injuries are coming. No other team is so relant on two players. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"There are some real unicorns on Facebook. BA was hard done by, They lied to BA and deceived him. He was a great coach who deserved better. He doesn't drop the ball or miss the tackles etc etc. FMD. Some people would have extended BA another 3 years."
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"We have to get back to playing through the middle of teams and we want stop start games we don't want the ball in play for long periods.This is half our problem our big guys in the middle can't handle the pace.Once the game gets unstructured and…"
19 minutes ago
The Captain replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"I'd be more worried if Baz brought in big changes and they worked and we started winning... because given our history of very dumb decisions we'd probably offer him the top job."
32 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"The players are the ones now.They stopped playing for the last coach now that excuse has gone.The onus and there futures depend on it."
32 minutes ago
More…