Replies

• C'mon mate, I haven't seen that anywhere.

• His leadership group will no.doubt come out and say they are prepared to due for him again.

That should but him another few weeks you'd think.

• Yes but it does give him a rock solid excuse for this year. It will be a very brave board that shows him the door before his contract is finished next year. 

Will this board have that courage and go for Bennett ? Or will they just write it all off as bad luck and go again next year, hoping for better luck, knowing Bennett will be gone? 

• Thing is Bennett will wait but not for too long as he would want to get a headstart on recruitment. Also, Bennett will not chase anyone. If Parra are taking too long he wont give any indication to hurry up he will just take the job he wants that is available. If both Souths and Parra are available i reckon he would lean towards Parra, but if we take out time he will get pissed and just take the Souths job as he would see it as if they want me they would come get me.

• Makes sense, BA probably sensing it's season over anyway so has told Gutho not to hold off and get it done now...

• We have two weeks before our next game which is plenty of time to get his replacement set and for the replacement goal kicker to get a shit load of practice in.

The problem is, our coach lacks the tactical nous to use any kind of weapon at the back.

Our season is over and Broncos will put the biggest score of the season on us so no point worrying about it anymore. 

• Who kicks ?

• Sanders but knowing BA it will be Brown.

• Russell if he is picked or Sanders.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Yeah Man's discussion News on Lomax
"Yeah not sold on him either but I wouldn't mind John Morris or Josh Hannay."
4 seconds ago
Eel for life replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Former Eels players have their say
"Broderick wright? Seriously?
BA and Brown were best mates at one stage, i woiuld love to know what ended up happening there. There has to be more to it."
1 minute ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"What's plan B I'm past BA.
Theyve missed on Bennett and seemingly have left themselves in a hole this is my point here.
The fact that they feel compelled to tell the whole world they had a crack but failed makes no sense to me because they did…"
1 minute ago
Billy Bob replied to Last place's discussion Trent Barrett team list
"I like these changes mate. I'd also start Hands and play MA off bench "
2 minutes ago
More…