Game Day Blog - Eels vs Broncos

Tonight we see two injury plagued teams go head to head at Commbank Stadium in the Eels vs the Broncos. Both starting halfbacks will be missing and the Eel's best this year in King Gutho. The Eels are coming off the bye and should be up for this game..., should be.

Carty is back and most interesting will be to see how Talagi goes after extending with the Eels and in the fullback position. Look for BA to have his contract extended by 5 years if we get up.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Doesn't mean he is not coming!!!"
1 minute ago
Putty replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Everything from Bennett ? Or everything from the media about Bennett ? Has Bennett stated he wants to go back to Souffs -  he is one cagey old fox... he enjoys theses charades... he did the same to saints back in 2015... saints had the deal done and…"
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Yeah Man's discussion Let's be real
"I don't get the Maguire love. Yep he won a comp at Souths but his stint at Tigers was laughable. He's definitely and old school coach, not too dissimilar to BA. I reckon the club will go younger eg) Webster type (unless we can land Wayne)"
6 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Everything so far from Bennett is he is definitely going to Souths. If this were a charade, and he is remotely interested in Parra (which I'm doubting), it can't be about money. If he is meeting once more with McElduff/Saratinos before putting pen…"
21 minutes ago
More…