Game Day Blog - Eels vs Broncos

Tonight we see two injury plagued teams go head to head at Commbank Stadium in the Eels vs the Broncos. Both starting halfbacks will be missing and the Eel's best this year in King Gutho. The Eels are coming off the bye and should be up for this game..., should be.

Carty is back and most interesting will be to see how Talagi goes after extending with the Eels and in the fullback position. Look for BA to have his contract extended by 5 years if we get up.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hear you mate. I have been ranting this a lot too but idk if you have noticed. Whenever he is being called into the nrl, he has been playing a different position in Reggie's the week before lol. Even Hands. He has probably played a total of 40minutes at hooker all year in cup this year but he is our 2nd hooker at nrl. The club management is horrible.

I am not sure how is under floating bombs etc, but under regular kicks he now goes up for the ball and catches them: 

• I wonder if BA has total control over what position the reserve graders play (he should have) or whether cayless as reserve grade coach picks the positions that suit his needs. It would be a diabolical situation if that was the case but maybe even more diabolical if BA is picking the positions considering where he then uses them in first grade. 

• Yea not sure about that. 

• I'd love someone to point to the logic, any llogic really, in the reserve grade positional decisions as you've pointed out above?

• There's no logic mace 

it's a zoo 

it's wilder than a zoo 

it's a safari park atm 

• Jungle

• Reading both your comments here made me think the same thing ....love to know this as well HKF 

I figured fg coach would have the ultimate say I'd reckon 

dopey quinella perhaps 

• That info is totally disgusting to hear EA! Makes me actually angry...what a bloody mess!! Not even hard to get this right ffs

honestly sounds awful but if he is my son I'd be really doubting the club is gonna be developing him properly as well !

• Urgh! Why watch this horror show and wreck the start of the weekend?

My Optimistic pessimism says, it is  never as bad as you fear and never as good as you hope. 
    So it will not be Broncos by 40 and the Eels won't jag a win  Broncos by 20! 
    MOM: Haas

• I just can't see a win with the line up that's been picked.  Luckily they have injuries and a 3rd string halfback. Apparently his a good defender. Broncos don't travel well either. Surely a big lose will be the end of Arthur. Against my better judgement eels by 14.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"He's never coached a game!!!
Fark Ryles"
2 hours ago
Grunta the great replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm bennet won’t be coming to the club
"I meant that calibre of coach, Mutts."
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Frankie, 
Do you think they'll be any major changes in the board (or MON atm) now they've cut the umbilical cord with Arthur officially? I'm doubtful.The pressure is temporarily relieved.
The timeline is interesting. Plenty of smoke & mirror poker…"
3 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Steel, it is a close competition where we have reasonable draw coming up and another bye soon.  We are 2 games from 7th and 8th place but our for and against is the worst in the comp so may as well say 3 games.
It is doable on our best games…"
3 hours ago
More…