Game Day Blog - Eels vs Broncos

Tonight we see two injury plagued teams go head to head at Commbank Stadium in the Eels vs the Broncos. Both starting halfbacks will be missing and the Eel's best this year in King Gutho. The Eels are coming off the bye and should be up for this game..., should be.

Carty is back and most interesting will be to see how Talagi goes after extending with the Eels and in the fullback position. Look for BA to have his contract extended by 5 years if we get up.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lane u useless dud

• Hook him 

• Lane doesn't even look match fit huffing and puffing to get back in the line 

I reckon he's at uni heaps and mb not putting in as much time at training 

• These plodders are hopeless. Play simple footy and let the Browns , Paulos , Hopgoods and RCGs get us home. 

• That's it, Shaun I'm dropping you!

• As I said at halftime lane and that young half are not up to it. It's all their fault. Some of our players are actually playing awesome. But these two aren't NRL level. Absolute trash.

• Everytime lusshit kicks they score

• Just how many bad games does Lane have to put in before his dad drops him ????? Just asking for some of the reserve grade players. 

• Fock poor Blaize, needs to go wet weather plan boots 

• Fuck sivo off now!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"100% agree ME. Bennett is gone. "
3 minutes ago
Parra Dice replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Buzz on 360 said Souths will hold a press conference today and announce Bennetts appointment as new coach for Souths. if this doesn't happen then it's all up in the air. "
31 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
44 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
48 minutes ago
More…