Eels 2024 Premiers!

This competition is much closer than many think, there are tmany twists and turns to come.  Parramatta will rise from where they are and stun the Rugby League world along the way.  Shock and awe! 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gee I'd like some of what you are on.....

• I haven't had what your smoking in years,but call me keen :) 

• No

• Lads tried hard tonight, hard to be too upset after that.

We just lacked composure, poor discipline and a lack of experience where it counts cost us.

Good to see Blaize have some good moments after a few shockers earlier on.

• Aaaaaah........ memories......the sweet puff.......happy days....

12494047254?profile=RESIZE_930x

Pace yourself Eelvangelist.....,sounds like its time to have a bit of shut eye and recharge or you'll be seeing double for a fortnite.

And stop chewing son, your jaw will be triple jointed soon.

• Boys tried hard last night can't be to pissed off lack of  experience and poor execution cost us plus donkies had every ball bounce their way,Blaze showed he has some class stick with him he will only get better 

• Wet night and the Broncos struggled abit. Score line says we didn't get the 2.

Yes we performed better, but can Brad keep them up and improve our errors and decision making. We made a few unforced errors.

Our next 5 games include the Dogs and Souths. If we're still sitting in the bottom 5 our season is over.

•  

Seriously mate.

Get off the drugs.

That shit will kill you.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Stretchman replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"The same good authority as when Bennett backflipped on the hand shake deal with Uncle Nick to go to the Roosters? Or his wanting to seek an early release from his coaching tenures in the past at the Broncos & Kinghts.
Let's also not forget Bennetts…"
2 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"As an assistant, Maloney for sure"
4 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"That's a long way for him to bend over "
6 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"The thing I don't get is why would wayne waste his time and parras by allowing Jim and mcelduff to meet him at his farm? Wayne wouldn't do that unless he's interested.Buzz said south's are going to announce his arrival today, if that doesn't happen…"
6 minutes ago
More…