Eels 2024 Premiers!

This competition is much closer than many think, there are tmany twists and turns to come.  Parramatta will rise from where they are and stun the Rugby League world along the way.  Shock and awe! 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gee I'd like some of what you are on.....

• I haven't had what your smoking in years,but call me keen :) 

• No

• Lads tried hard tonight, hard to be too upset after that.

We just lacked composure, poor discipline and a lack of experience where it counts cost us.

Good to see Blaize have some good moments after a few shockers earlier on.

• Aaaaaah........ memories......the sweet puff.......happy days....

12494047254?profile=RESIZE_930x

Pace yourself Eelvangelist.....,sounds like its time to have a bit of shut eye and recharge or you'll be seeing double for a fortnite.

And stop chewing son, your jaw will be triple jointed soon.

• Boys tried hard last night can't be to pissed off lack of  experience and poor execution cost us plus donkies had every ball bounce their way,Blaze showed he has some class stick with him he will only get better 

• Wet night and the Broncos struggled abit. Score line says we didn't get the 2.

Yes we performed better, but can Brad keep them up and improve our errors and decision making. We made a few unforced errors.

Our next 5 games include the Dogs and Souths. If we're still sitting in the bottom 5 our season is over.

•  

Seriously mate.

Get off the drugs.

That shit will kill you.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
9 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
13 minutes ago
Nidge replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"What about Cowboy's assistant James Maloney? Fitzgibbon is doing well with the Sharks as a first time coach and Maloney is a winner. Success seems to follow him. Has history with the club too. Although we let him go to Melbourne without recognising…"
24 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"He's never coached a game!!!
Fark Ryles"
3 hours ago
More…