Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm all for giving the girls more support. I don't know what Klemmer said to Kasey on the field but he definitely should have been sent off AND suspended after he refused to leave the field and got involved in the push and shove. I say suspended because I believe there was minimal time left in the game anyway. 

I thought Kasey had a very poor game and she seemed to be marking the tigers very heavily but she will bounce back. 

I thought Belinda Sharpe was really good except for her decision regarding the 'strip' when Manly tried to pass it back but that was reviewed and I still don't know how the bunker stuffed it up.

I just want to see more of the young referees and less of Sutton, Klein etc...

• Belinda's good. Kasey not so much. Although Klein remains the worst referee in the game.

• Lol meant it for the main reason of Dyl will need to go near them, not sure if that is the right idea hahaha.

• Hahahaha you are right ! 

• Hugo she's been dropped like 2 or 3 times only to be reinstated the following week to make the exact same or worse errors.  She's the Billy Rogers of referees. 

• Badger looks like a bloke, she's pretty safe from Boobs Brown. 

just on their performance , Badgeris fucking useless.  If Klemmer fronted a bloke like that it'd not even make the trash mail, neverlone the big stor:in a teacup it created. And if she wasn't so hopeless she wouldn't lose control of every match she officiates. She's only there because she's a woman .  Certainly not picked on merit. She's lucky to be NRLW worthy. 

• Talk about filling a quota - NRL are total sluts for the woke/PC agenda.

The best refs should be picked each week, sex should have zero to do with it. The women seriously cannot keep up with the speed of the men's game. What a disgrace the NRL is...

• Mate I just want referees like Klein Sutton etc to exit stage left.  I think the girls go ok. 

• Tank, "women cannot keep up with the speed of the mens game" 

Is that a physical or mental thing...... I suspect your slip is showing, are you in drag tonight?

Actually I think you have a thing for BA, you want a man that can dominate you, I have never seen anyone that loves being  dominated by a man as BA dominates you..... just what is this extension you keep promising him? 

• The way you keeping hitting on me, I suspect it's you who wants a REAL man.

Bend over pops you dropped the soap again.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Well that's nothing new being a Parra supporter, life's full of disappointments.
Just put it out there Slugg."
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Look id love to have Bennett coaching Parra next year but even if we end up officially missing out on him, honestly get really rid of BA was the best thing this club could've done.
At this stage anyone of 7 or 8 candidates would be an improvement on…"
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm bennet won’t be coming to the club
"We missed out on Bellamy? I don't know for sure but I'll take a guess. Bellamy was never, ever, ever available. We never had a discussion with him, he has no intention of leaving Melbourne except to retire whenever he decides that is. Getting upset…"
19 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Archie's discussion Bets on ladies and gents.
"Tallis seems to think Parra is more Wayne than Souths .  He seems to think Wayne's ego would be the driver to say he's the one that did it. Makes sense , although as a Parra supporter we are used to failure so my heart says wouldn't happen.  
If it…"
25 minutes ago
More…