BA Presser

Fcuk this guy.

Proud of the style of footy we played

The effort was there

The fact he sees a 16 point loss as a victory... how deluded can someone be?

Parra Leagues/Eels - where disappointment costs no more.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Eels were mediocre again tonight. The Broncos were awful. We had 30 points scored against us (at home) and BA is proud because the effort was there? Watching Brad trying to spin his way through this is sad.

• 100%

How can he be happy with the effort when they get 30 points scored against them at our home.

If he's happy with that, then he will accept anything.

Next week, Melb in Bris ...64-10 and Brad gets a 3 year extension. (sounds familiar) After all, the next FG coach is still under development in NSW Cup.

• The only thing i will say about BA's presser is how he constantly sounds like a salesmen, i know he is giving everyone hope but just sounds like someone that is selling himself, i don't know. Then again, we were up tonight and honestly attacking wise played the best we have since Manly in Round 3. Moses there and we lead 18-0.

• I thought we sort of went the other way. In the dry we went through the middle and in the wet we went to the flanks. A couple of times the team was bundled into touch on the first tackle. We employed the bomb instead of a grubber.

The good thing was the effort. 110%. Just needed some calm heads out there. 

As for BA. I thought it was really strange, as I said I thought he was bouncing. You would think given the fact that the team is in a pretty dire state, he would be rather grim. Whatever he's taking, it's good stuff ! 

• Maybe he's been told that Blaize will only sign if BA remains coach, so he knows the extensions coming...

• Now wouldn't that be crushing ! I thought he was so upbeat so maybe you are right.

• I think it is more so we were in the game for most of the match despite no Moses or Gutho. Plus he seems to be getting some sort of response when last few weeks it seemed it was missing.

• This is the problem though - we are very good at being in the game for "most of the match" and not the whole match.

if we don't have an 18 point lead with 20 to go we usually lose. 

• The Broncos werent on fire and still put 30 on us. What if Reynolds plays and they put on 60? Would we still be happy with the effort?

• No Moses or Gutho either. Hey i was one who said those injuries are no excuse, but the effort and energy was good and missing a captain as well as Moses adds quite a bit. Had Gutho played and same result maybe a little bit harder on them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra Dice replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Buzz on 360 said Souths will hold a press conference today and announce Bennetts appointment as new coach for Souths. if this doesn't happen then it's all up in the air. "
17 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
30 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
34 minutes ago
Nidge replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"What about Cowboy's assistant James Maloney? Fitzgibbon is doing well with the Sharks as a first time coach and Maloney is a winner. Success seems to follow him. Has history with the club too. Although we let him go to Melbourne without recognising…"
45 minutes ago
More…