BA Presser

Fcuk this guy.

Proud of the style of footy we played

The effort was there

The fact he sees a 16 point loss as a victory... how deluded can someone be?

Parra Leagues/Eels - where disappointment costs no more.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He honestly is not that wrong. We were unlucky tonight bombing all those tries. 2 tries from dropping the ball in attack. 2 tries from kicks  where Blaize fell over for one. Broncos only scored 2 decent tries. We absolutely tore them to shreds in attack as we bombed 8 tries. We could have put a cricket score on them if we had more polish and luck. Today was not on BA. Only thing I am mad about is him chosing lussick, Sivo and Lane every week. 

• How can you absolve BA from this ? Yes we bombed in your words - 8 tries but surely we bombed them because the players in question are either not concentrating at the penultimate time or have a distinct lack of attention to detail. This is not due to some mysterious cosmic force called luck, it comes back to coaching, pure and simple. 

• Mate bombing those try's was not unlucky . Unlucky is lightning striking the ball as you're about to put it down.  Bombing those try's is just having lesser quality players than it takes to score those try's. Unlucky would be if you could say that no other players in their respective positions could've scored those try's either.  Wheras just about every player in a genuine top 8 team in those respective positions would've turned each of those bombed try's into points.  Fuck that one that Simmo through the inside ball that was knocked down by Walsh , I could've thrown that dummy and scored after 20 beers , how the fuck can Arthur call that bad luck . 

• This

• They did try, we were at times unlucky. Though difference between good teams and bad teams is execution. Brisbane aren't playing as a good team every week but have a lot of quality. Overall BA got them up, but still doesn't mean he keeps his job.

As you said, he keeps naming the likes of Lussick where Hands and MA can come in, Lane where Tuilagi or Carty (When fit) can play. Wiremu Greig even doesn't seem to be that bad in cup. He still names them, that is where slight blame can come on him. Lane was very average, yet is excused.

• pretty fair assessment of the game, parra bombed about 5 tries. Just missing the polish from Moses but effort was much better. Only change I'd make next week is Moses in sanders out. 

• Thing is, Moses is going to be rusty as will the team from such a long layoff. Having back for Melbourne is great as we need him but at same time it is a bad opposition to get him back against as he will be shaky.

• I just hope he isnt rushing back out of loyalty to support the team before he's ready and gets injured again, he is gone another 8-12 weeks

• The worst part is we will get him back and then they'll take him for Origin now that Clearys out. Thats the bullshit part of it . And history says that Moses gets injured playing Origin. 

• Good footy teams make their own luck. The way he and junior were bouncing around they were basically saying that everything was great and it's all 'lady lucks' fault. 

Considering that we could be in 15th place at the conclusion of this weekend, he seems a bloody happy little Vegemite Brad. Perhaps hes been told that no matter what , he won't be sacked. That's the only reason he would be so bloody happy. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"He's never coached a game!!!
Fark Ryles"
2 hours ago
Grunta the great replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"I meant that calibre of coach, Mutts."
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Frankie, 
Do you think they'll be any major changes in the board (or MON atm) now they've cut the umbilical cord with Arthur officially? I'm doubtful.The pressure is temporarily relieved.
The timeline is interesting. Plenty of smoke & mirror poker…"
3 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Steel, it is a close competition where we have reasonable draw coming up and another bye soon.  We are 2 games from 7th and 8th place but our for and against is the worst in the comp so may as well say 3 games.
It is doable on our best games…"
3 hours ago
More…