BA Presser

Fcuk this guy.

Proud of the style of footy we played

The effort was there

The fact he sees a 16 point loss as a victory... how deluded can someone be?

Parra Leagues/Eels - where disappointment costs no more.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Combination of rubbish recruitment and terrible development / coaching means we lose 3 players and we're playing 3 blokes well before their time. 

The effort and intensity was where it should be every week .. trouble is we know under this coach that's no guarantee next week . 

• BA's comments were fair tonight. 

• Yeah I don't think I've seen a happier losing coach for years. In fact I think he was happier than Kevin Walters ! 

Just wondering for a second just how Craig Bellamy would sound if the roles were reversed? 

We are all happy and agree that there was a team that wasn't short of effort tonight but our roster should be in the top 8 not floundering wondering when luck will turn. 

The weather stopped fast open play and as a result stymied the Broncos but the fact is we conceded more than 30 or more points again. 

Really the score was immaterial to BA. It's all " we didn't ice this and didn't ice that" and " if we had iced that we would have been in front " instead of drilling down to the reasons WHY they didn't ice it. The fact is Brad , they didn't ice it ! Stop blaming luck and coach the bloody side !

• Here you go again, who gives a flying fuck how Bellamy sounds, this team and club has nothing to do with him.

• Really ? He's not associated with the Eels ? Well fuck me, thanks for that information genius. 

• Don't worry about Flippers 10th Alias mate....

• Flipper ? 

• Brissyeel, guy who left the Eels for the dolphins. Likes to hurl insults at fans who call out BA. 

• To be fair ARthur isn't the one missing tackles dropping balls cold Thats players not doing there jobs.You can crack on about what Arthur is responsible for and what not but at some point the players have to perform and we saw it in portions tonight.

You throw Moses back into this mix and potentially this side has the ability to salvage this season but if they continue to make the same mistakes we'll then we'll see much of the same.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra Dice replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Buzz on 360 said Souths will hold a press conference today and announce Bennetts appointment as new coach for Souths. if this doesn't happen then it's all up in the air. "
17 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Every coach wants an nrl gig. There is no such thing as sloppy seconds in coaching. 
You're pissing in the wind with that comment. "
30 minutes ago
Kurupt - Bennett's Advisor replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"Only on Alfie "
34 minutes ago
Nidge replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"What about Cowboy's assistant James Maloney? Fitzgibbon is doing well with the Sharks as a first time coach and Maloney is a winner. Success seems to follow him. Has history with the club too. Although we let him go to Melbourne without recognising…"
45 minutes ago
More…