All Discussions (42553)

Sort by

NRL Trial schedule 2010

Friday, February 12:
Gold Coast Titans v Brisbane Broncos Toyota Cup (Briggs Road Oval, Ipswich), 7.30pm
North Queensland Cowboys v Wests Tigers (Tiger Park, Walkerston - Mackay), 8pm
Cronulla Sharks v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (Toyota Stadium), 7.30p

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Jabby Jabz Feb 11, 2010
Views: 7

Grothe keen to stay at Eels

Former NSW and Australian winger Eric Grothe says "every game is a job interview" for him in the NRL this year, as he strives to get another deal at the Eels.

The off-contract Grothe isn't ruling anything out. He's open to moving to the English Super

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Camo73 Feb 12, 2010
Views: 12

Eels & 1Eyed members

If you haven't already, make sure you get all your friends and family members who support Parra to become a ticketed member at Parra this season, and also tell them to join 1Eyed Eel!

Let's see how many people we can get posting actively on this site

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by Sharkiesboomboomboom Feb 12, 2010
Views: 6

Eels Feeling The Heat

Reigning Dally M medal winner Jarryd Hayne admits the pressure is building out Parramatta way as he and the Eels seek to build on their 2009 heroics.

Hayne's stunning finish to last year's NRL season propelled the Eels to an unlikely grand final bert

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Teena Leanne Beckett Feb 9, 2010
Views: 1

Battle of the West Cup

Just got my tickets for the trial at Penrith today. It says kick off for the main game is a 7:30, but does anyone know if the Toyota Cup boys get a game beforehand?Who else is heading out for this one?

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by Dean85 Feb 8, 2010
Views: 31

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"So what you're saying is that Madge and Demitriou were sacked because the players run the club, if that's the case here, why hasn't BA been sacked?"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"That's not answering the question.  I'm sure Brad won an award or two when he was coaching bush footy. The question is wouid you walk away from your income if some parents decided they wanted you out. Let's for arguments sake say they found you be…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I could easily see him popping up at Canterbury , Newcastle , wests or Souths ( should they miss out on Wayneo) . I think Wests could benefit from him as head coach big time. "
1 hour ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Blake was good in 2019 as he only joined mid season that year. From 2020 he was horrible. He did have a decent end to the season when we got knocked out my Penrith in the finals in a close game, but that's about it. "
2 hours ago
More…