5,950 Members!

Hey guys .. I was readin the paper today and saw that we have 5,950 Members !! Come on guys!

Tell all your cousins and friends about it!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Come on Parra fans, only 50 more Ticketed Memberships need to be sold until we reach 6000!!!
  • i got 2 memberships one for me and my beo and am rounding up quite a few for mates and plus im trying to get ppl from work to join up lol i promote parra and would work for free cos i love PARRA BLUE AND GOLD IN MY HEART
  • lol @ Melbourne Storm

Supporters obviously know their cheating scum team will not steamroll everyone now they have to adhere to the cap.

• Hahaha, that may be true Slatanic... although I think Melbourne starts selling their memberships a couple of months after the other teams, or they did last year anyway.

I have to say I am really happy with the increase in memberships for the Sharks.They increased the numbers from 2009 (the season from hell) by about 40% in 2010 (from memory) and have again increased it by atleast 22% from last year (only slightly less hellish). That is a really good effort, even if our numbers don't stack up against most of the other clubs.

• You Sharkies supporters are certainly loyal, i'll give you that!
      • Yeah, well for obvious reasons our mob are small of number (no bandwagon to jump on as yet) but we make up for it with our fierce support and love for our team.
  • No, I think that was the 2009 figure at this time last year. Our number was significantly up on last year, as with below it was 8-9k. 

The club has done by far the best job of renewing memberships I've ever seen. They're being proactive about renewing membership and making phone calls and so forth, as well as making good use of electronic and in-person marketing to drive membership. It's a very dramatic improvement in my opinion and the team at the club deserve a bit of credit. After the year we had, you'd probably expect them to fall short of last years numbers but they've given themselves a good chance of matching the figures and potentially even growing it, if they can have a strong push in the last month.

• The club still has work to do with attracting interstate members... compare what's on offer for Rooster supporters the Blue Blood looks lame.

• I wonder if these membership figures are any indication of the size of every clubs supporter base.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

GM replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"They sound like a wonderful family, wasn't his brother sent overseas , basically the same thing, though whilst shagging a woman?"
7 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Yep, that's him. I actually met him at a game at the old stadium. 
I don't resile from my view that he's one of the dumbest humans God ever put breath into, but, he wasn't a bad bloke.
I remember you used to call him Jarjarbinks. Used to rile him up…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Vlandys is moist for the blackfullas. Will probably have his suspension pushed to next years trials so he doesn't disappoint the Panthers fans once it all blows over.  See what happens when he goes soft on these clowns , if he gave him his medicine…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion TITANS ATTACK
"Always had oodles of speed, just no playmakers good enough to do anything with it. "
3 hours ago
More…