2004 Eels framed print (memorabilia)

Hey guys.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm currently selling a framed team print from the 2004 Eels season. It contains well-known Eels players like Vella, Hindmarsh, Cayless, Burt, Widders, etc. It's pretty good piece of memorabilia and can go anywhere from your kids bedroom to the living room to the games room.

Anyone who is interested in it can bid on eBay for it here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270526033199

Cheers.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The framed team print auction only has 5 days to go!
  • Only 2 days to go!!!
  • Still a day or so to go. Make sure you get a bid in if you want this great piece of memorabilia.

If you don't have an ebay account, you can contact me on 1eyed eel private messaging.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"All of us men, need to say no more, we will not cop guttless males assaulting and killing women. If a mate talks about giving his Mrs a clip, don't laugh or accept it, take him to task. Agree that if May is found quilty, you are done son, tell your…"
10 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Those particular Tatts, just scream incarceration "
12 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Good blog. The NRL and its stars should play a bigger role talking out against this sort of abuse. It's a magnet for wanna be gansta's like May who think its OK "
23 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"Ethyn Martin needs to be playing on the left wing."
1 hour ago
More…