All Discussions (42510)

Sort by

False dawns of past leave Eels wary

Parramatta skipper Nathan Cayless claims the lessons of campaigns past will ensure the Eels don't get caught up in the hype that has some pundits engraving their name on the NRL premiership trophy before a ball has been kicked in the 2010 season.

With

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 4

Membership cards

OMG...I still haven't received my membership cards yet...

WTF

Chick told me to wait til Thursday and if not then call them up on Friday and they'll arrange an alternative...seriously WTF...

argh I'm pissed off.

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Jabby Jabz Mar 12, 2010
Views: 28

Match Preview: R1 vs Dragons

So here we go. Round One and it's a cracker. The Eels go head-to-head again with the Dragons after that famous semi-final last year when the mighty Blue and Gold were able to defy all odds to knock the minor premiers out the of competition.

Ironica

Read more…
17 Replies
Views: 14

INU

I'd really like inu to stay. I mean when he was in top form a couple of years ago and clubs were after him he stayed, I say take a pay cut and work your way up. he might get a chance this year..

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Michael G Mar 11, 2010
Views: 1

Ben Smith Has a Twin Brother

Hi everyone...I got my members pack in the mail today.  Did anyone else notice that Ben Smith and his twin brother Ben Smith both appear in the Top 25 Eels on the front page ?...gee they are a talented pair..Ha Ha

Seriously though....who is missing ?

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Daneel Mar 11, 2010
Views: 21

Is our pack underated

I realise this is the dumbest place to make this post as 99% of us a eels fanatics... but... it didn't really hit me until I saw the line up that we have a damn good pack. Souths ahead of us for sure but they have built a monster pack at the expense

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by Bourbon Man Mar 11, 2010
Views: 1

More stuff to read

EA posted a discussion
Assuming Sivo is suspendedGuthoRusselPenisniHarperSimonsonDBSandersRCGLussickJoe OCartyMattoHopgoodMA (I want his attacking spark of the bench and he cannot do worse than Hands miss on Saab)PauloTualagiMoretti/Makatoa/Grieg (if he plays well in cup) 
1 minute ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"WTF, who are the players retiring this year? and you only want half of them retire."
7 minutes ago
Zip zip replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"We need to get the Lomax swap done ASAP. Give the Dragons a pick of any one of our lazy, unfit forward pack + Sivo.  This team serious lack conditioning.  The game has moved on from the big, slow  moving forward pack that this team currently has. "
8 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Muttman is a sensible contributer. You asked a question, he gave you an answer. Caylo is but one option. 
Wayne Bennett is the better option but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. "
12 minutes ago
More…