All Discussions (42550)

Sort by

Parra's bravest fan laid to rest

IT WAS a sad day for one of the NRL's good guys yesterday as Nathan Hindmarsh farewelled loyal Eels fan and good friend Oscar Buhagiar.

There was barely a dry eye among the 700-plus well-wishers at the funeral of the bubbly six-year-old who lost his

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Djl Mar 30, 2010
Views: 5

Tim SmIth's future in the nrl

With Tim smith Making his debut for cronulla this week it's got me thinkng about a couple things, the first by all acounts of him in pre season training at the broncos he seems to have a hunger for the game again and is on a mission to return to the

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Eeldarado Apr 1, 2010
Views: 28

Keating in no hurry

Reports that Kris Keating is as good as signed with the Bulldogs are off-the-mark, with the Parramatta half remaining firm with his desire to concentrate on football rather than contracts at this stage of the season.

As I've noted previously, my sou

Read more…
22 Replies
Views: 25

Team For The Next Few Rounds

Whats everyones team for the next few rounds? I'd be going with a few minor changes:

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Timana Tahu
4. Joel Reddy
5. Eric Grothe
6. Dan Mortimer
7. Kris Keating
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmars

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by Normo Apr 5, 2010
Views: 13

English Premier League

I'm just moving this thread over from Club 1Eyed, because I feel the need to boast about the magnificent Tottenham Hotspurs who have now established themselves a clear fourth and are also in the FA Cup semis (and only have to play Portsmouth again :-

Read more…
32 Replies
Views: 16

Positives from the season so far

Ok, we are all a bit dissappointed by the form of our team of superstars so far this season, but it is early days yet, and there are some encourageing signs too. Our players dont look fit.. yet. Despite this, we have managed pretty damn well in defen

Read more…
24 Replies · Reply by hayne_88 Mar 29, 2010
Views: 9

Toodle ooo

After reading over the dribble that has been written since Fridays loss, I have come to the conclusion that 80% percent of posters on this site are utter imbeciles.

Honestly with the amount of carrying on about Parra's performance you'd have thought

Read more…
47 Replies · Reply by Johno Mar 30, 2010
Views: 28

MALONEY & LATIMORE

I know I could write a blog here about ALL the players Parra have developed and then let go, but did anyone see the Warriors v Brisbane game? Maloney and Latimore were carving up.

I always thought that letting Maloney go was a mistake. Latimore I was

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Mar 29, 2010
Views: 19

KIMMORLEY ?

Just a   thought guys ,  but i still think kimmorley  could go 2 more years  ,  what are your thoughts  on the eels signing him for 2 seasons ,  he would be a number 7  fix  and also a great  teacher  for morts .   The halves  pair  would  cut loose 

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by Djl Apr 3, 2010
Views: 38

More stuff to read

LB replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"#EndDarwin"
21 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"I know !!!!!
they can fuck right off frank and go back to listening to their Fleetwood mac and leave me alone 😆😆"
21 minutes ago
LB replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
""We are conscience of injuries" from the board themselves."
21 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Snake was right..."
23 minutes ago
More…