All Discussions (42548)

Sort by

Is Bennett running scared?

Wayne Bennett has been talking tough as the Dragons face up to the Eels, claiming he can shut down Jarryd Hayne and that his team will turn their form around, however other comments suggest the Dragons coach is running scared.Bennett was highly criti

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Finchy Sep 4, 2009
Views: 16

A special message for mutenchops

Mate, I've been the one deleting your posts and comments. If you want to contribute constructively then do so but when we're going so well I'm not interested in reading crap directed at other posters. And if you want to tear down any of the players y

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Daneel Sep 3, 2009
Views: 22

FuiFui MoiMoi

I remember at the back end of 2007 when we'd had a pretty good year and made the preliminary finals, Ricky Stuart (then australian coach) made an enquiry as to the eligibility of Fui. At that stage FuiFui who was born in Tonga but moved to NZ in his

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by N1cK Sep 4, 2009
Views: 18

Guru attacked by snot

This was noted in the Tele today...Eric has apparently come down with the flu. Here is the status update that the Telegraph picked up on...how good is Waking up cause uv stopped breathing and feeling like some prick broke in last night and filled ur

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Slaytanic Sep 3, 2009
Views: 11

Team vs Dragons - The winning formula!

No injuries for us (touch wood) gives us the same winning team we've been running for a few weeks now:1 Jarryd HAYNE2 Luke BURT3 Krisnan INU4 Joel REDDY5 Eric GROTHE6 Daniel MORTIMER7 Jeff ROBSON8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]9 Matthew KEATING10 Fuifui MOIMOI11

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Finchy Sep 1, 2009
Views: 29

Matt Keating

I think its time to give MK a wrap. During our recent winning streak, a lot of our flashy players have been getting all the media attention whilst MK has been going about his job in a workmanlike manner. I must admit i was an MK knocker at the start,

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Gil Carter Sep 3, 2009
Views: 25

HINDMARSH OUT!!

Shit.PARRAMATTA has suffered a huge blow on the eve of tomorrow night's blockbuster against St George Illawarra at WIN Jubilee Oval with inspirational backrower Nathan Hindmarsh ruled out with a toe injury.Hindmarsh, a mainstay of the Eels defence wh

Read more…
36 Replies · Reply by Ross Sep 4, 2009
Views: 12

Mateo "loves the place"

FELETI MATEO has declared he will not allow the constant speculation about his playing future at Parramatta to ''kill'' his career as it did his former Eels teammate Tim Smith.Mateo insisted he was fully committed to the Eels through 2010 and beyond

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Jarrod Sep 1, 2009
Views: 13

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"If the razor was blunt AF and no risk of hurting anyone, then sure. Razors edge. "
51 seconds ago
Mapik replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"How come Brian Smith is missing from the list?"
18 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"How does he keep getting employed when the team is clearly regressing? "
31 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"Effing fraud. How does he live with himself, making millions but producing shit? "
41 minutes ago
More…