All Discussions (42545)

Sort by

Refereeing

I don't want to make too many excuses, but was it just me or did every single decision go against us in that first half.I still don't believe that third try was given.Did anyone see that moment when Jarryd said something to the boofhead in pink and h

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by RealEel Sep 7, 2009
Views: 22

Analysis: What went wrong?

In the 1Eyed Eel match report I posed the question: Was this the loss we had to have or are we gone?I still don't think I can answer the second part of that double-barrel query, but I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think we would have been

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by blueNgold Sep 8, 2009
Views: 29

Loss

While everyone is busy blaming this and that, I believe that parramatta were always goin to lose this match.1. Dragons needed to win.2. After 7 weeks of do or die footy parramatta were physically and mentally drained. DA probably should have rested m

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by blueNgold Sep 5, 2009
Views: 4

HOW WE START IS IMPORTANT

All the theories of why we lost last Friday means absolutely ZIP. All the good we did to get to Sunday 4pm Means ZIP. Only fact is that we MADE IT and we have the opportunity to win a competition. We have a key that unlocks the main prize. What we do

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 16

The Chicken List

After the Chicken's decision... ahem, sorry... The DRAGON' S decision not to move the semi to the SFS for fear of being belted by Parra, our friendly neighbourhood CEO Paul Osbourne had come up with a list of things that the Dragons could have done w

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by EelMan Sep 7, 2009
Views: 18

POST-MATCH COMMENTS

Daniel Anderson:''We will be ready next week, that's the bottom line. We have to brush ourselves off. They were very good tonight, they were hungry but we didn't do ourselves any favours. We dropped a lot of ball.''The season proper is over now, we w

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by blueNgold Sep 5, 2009
Views: 20

Who's going to cop it?

Alright, hands up all those of us who are going to deservedly cop it for the next few days after swanning around talking us up...I can hear Eels on Wheels saying I told you all so, now!I think I might just hide in a hole for a few days

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by Darkie Eel Sep 7, 2009
Views: 8

Who would you have gone with?

Ok, so as I said in another comment, I think DA really pulled the wrong string with Jono Wright. I don't blame him, he doesn't have enough experience to cope marking a bloke like Morris. I do wonder what Ando was thinking though, as his defensive ine

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by iamnot Sep 5, 2009
Views: 10

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Bernie Gurr where are you."
3 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"With due respect to Wynn and Cronin the game is far different from when they played , we need someome a little more current .  
 "
16 minutes ago
LB replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Imagine the money they would bring in from memberships alone if Bennett was hired? It would be optimism and excitement. Like when Tom Brady signed for Tampa Bay, their season tickets sold out in minutes for that season. 
Or, here is a weird thought,…"
20 minutes ago
Richard B'Stard replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"BA Clause or not, the players would be thrilled if Bennett was hired."
25 minutes ago
More…