Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He might with JD being the problem he had, but he would have a few demands if he is to return.

• The dumbest thing Souths did was decline Reynolds 3 year contract. Was Demetriou part of that decision process? He deserved the sack at that point. Anyway we put up with mediocrity for years on end, Souths make moves, no mucking around

• Can't believe they didn't give him 11 years to get it right.

What the hells wrong with them.

• Can't believe it either fair dinkum.

The bloke only just took over FFS.

• I blame Darwin Frank, not the coach. #stopdarwin.

• Haha isn't it #EndDarwin.

Zero to do with BA, it's Darwin mate.

• Exactly!

Souths might hold the gold medal in worst decisions made ever (unless there's one there we made I've forgotten about :)... think what a dumb descision every time I see the fantastic boss Reynolds play.

what a fantastic signing in every facet he was for broncos and especially smart with a young side.

• We make plenty of moves mate, moves just like a sloth....

• Hey Frank, that's a bit uncalled for, bit disrespectful to sloths.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"He did a good but not great job.
His overall 52% winning record says he was thereabouts most games. His 33% finals records says that when the whips were cracking on, he was lacking.
Thanks for your service Brad but like an amicable divorce, see you…"
1 minute ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst posted a discussion

1 minute ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"If thats the case Frank, and you are probably right, I doubt it the minor details or figures would be enough to sway him if the allure wasn't enough in the past few weeks?
I’d hope they have one last ace up the sleeve if they are going all in today?…"
1 minute ago
Julio Fuentes replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"Never rated him , 10 years too late !"
5 minutes ago
More…