Replies

• Muttman,  what happened to the good old days where you'd throw me under the bus saying that my posts were too negative towards Bradley Arthur? 😄

Could it be that some people saw the light before others did mutts ?   🤣🤣 

• Hmmm if we got Wayne and had a few early floggings I can see a few posts on here that we should sack Wayne too. 

• Mutts cmon cuz,  I waited 12 months before asking for Brad's head 🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲

• Chief, your too fcking dumb to understand that you don't understand.

The tide has turned for BA and we realise that and find that is where we are. You said you waited 12 months before you turned on BA but the reality is you waited 10 years before you can justify your opinion.

Even guys like BEM supported him up to 2 years ago. 

There is nothing worse than someone telling "i told you so" then telling me I am going to die shortly......eventually you will be right!...... let me tell you I won't have to wait 10 years to agree with you.....you really are up there Chiefy!

1068466489?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Pops, you've flipped more times than greg louganis poor old kent. You must have a great life to stoop so low and use derogatory remarks.  Oh well. you're just an angry old codger 

Ps, the 12 months remark was meant to be taken literally lol, but as we all knew you've always been slow old boy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 😂😂😂😂

• Your right about being slow Chief, how do you make all those little smiley faces?

I dont know what they actually mean but counting yours you have 21 but Darren only has 4.....does that mean your 5 times smarter than Darren.....that means you must be very smart Chief, or Darren is an out and out dumbass?............Hmmm?

• Marshall-king wouldn't be running drawing in marker and A defender with a lead runner along side him. He would be statued and feeding his halves.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Joel H replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Unfortunately I think you are right. "
53 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"The board are out to save their own arses. They know fans are pissed off BA hasn't been dismissed long ago and we would all be out for blood had they showed they didn't try and get arguably the best coach of the modern era to our club.  agreed…"
56 minutes ago
LB replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"As Lloyd Christma would say "So you're telling me there is a chance?""
56 minutes ago
Mapik replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"I've got it on pretty good authority it's a done deal. We need to start thinking about who else can fill the role. "
1 hour ago
More…