Replies

• Nobody seemed to think the Gutho and Moses debacles were an issue at the time and were pulling their puds that they signed . Only Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater said it'd come back to bite us in the future. 

• Cmon Wiz, you have to change your profile name to "Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater" now.

• Haha he will have no room after indigenous elder he/him. He may have to create a second Wiz account 😁😁

• How fucking dumb can someone be.

• I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater.

• finally a voice of reason

• Manager driving his price up will stay 

• You can't blame him if he leaves though. I mean he could go to another club for more money and get just as much first grade time as he would here, minimal. But would get more money.

• Probably but if he wants to play fullback all spots are pretty much taken has a better opportunity to play fullback sooner with us than another team 

• Does he want to play fullback? I know that's just speculation on our part what his desired position is but he's played good at centre and even better at 5/8. Though I admit he has more chance playing fullback here before either of those other positions.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
""We need to get better at managing the game while we've got Mitch out, to allow us to (not) have those periods of 10 or 15 minutes where we're under the pump."  Lol.  "
1 minute ago
Darren Munro replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Totally agree with you on a guymer type player. I wouldn't have Tualagi anywhere near first grade. We have a lot better players than him. I don't have will drop anyone. Ma defensively is not ready for first grade yet. "
52 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Bit harsh on clowns"
57 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"I can't think of a team that has gone backwards so quickly in that short of time. From where we were from the start of the year to this. Look at us now compared to the dogs."
1 hour ago
More…