Replies

• If people can't see how JA and a few of his rousehill team mates were fast tracked to first grade whilst other juniors have been held back and underdeveloped they are either blind or just don't want to believe it because they whole heartedly support BA.

• Yep totally 

• Could be still happening?? Cayless has been seen hanging around Rouse Hill Rhinos training this season. Maybe he has kids there too? Or maybe he is being instructed to scout there and hang out with BA's mates who hold positions on the commitee and coach some of the older kids. Who knows, but I can assure you there are lots of people who get around there dressed half and half in Rhinos and Eels training gear. Some of them definitely connected in one way or another with Eels junior pathways. There should be no problem with this if the same thing is happening at all the other clubs in Parra Junior League. But is it??????

• Well in 2022, there were claims of nepotism happening within the pathways, not involving BA with Jake. Can still happen with his Rouse Hill boys. But remember he has little say in recruitment.

• I don't know what is happening in the junior league these days but in the early 2000's I was involved in the junior league and it was quite common then for particular clubs to be providing most of the rep talent.  At first it was cabramatta then twenty and that was mainly due to parents with talented kids taking them to those clubs because the teams were stronger and it gave their kids a better opportunity to make the rep teams. Maybe rousehill is that club at the moment,  I don't know.

• Plenty of Stevie Wonders on here don't worry HFK.

But they are all Ray Charles over at TCT though.

• Lol i actually find it funny watching a game on Channel 9 when Joey references how all these kids played junior footy in the same side and how they mustve been "some team".. They didnt even win the local comps. How 4 of them made first grade at Parra under BA will absolutely do me. 

• Spot on LB.

JA was rushed through as though he was the next JH. An absolute fucking disgrace!!

• Good and fair summation LB

• Hey LB, Even though he played Fullback for the Raiders game, he was terrible and basically his errors led to 4 trys - they were all handling errors too.   Need a good set of hands to be a winger (I Know his preferred postion) so I hope the game - and it was the only game I watched of him playing is much better on the wing.   he has a good body type to be a winger - so just hope you are right.... Fuck we need some outside backs coming through

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x , y , z or Hopgood . The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen. He may also identify 4 or 5 other positions he'd…"
3 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
7 minutes ago
Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
15 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"mind you we were never a chance today. We should have won that darwin game."
23 minutes ago
More…