Replies

• True, but the last month has shown that Moses probably is worth the money he wanted and got.

• Professionally run clubs can cover for the loss of their Trump 7.

• Of course they can. So can mediocre clubs. We can't. But that isn't Moses fault.

• Only if you assume we didn't use his money to buy another very capeable halfback and a couple of other top shelf players in other positions. 

• Per NRL 360, Talagi's manager is Isaac Moses. Need we wonder why it is all over the media?

• Eels could have heaps of coin up their sleeve if they cut those on big coin who are underperforming. Many of the bludgers probably have incentive clauses in contracts for more pay if certain achievements happen. Likewise, they should have some sort of KPI's to meet to maintain base contract value.

• Saints cashed up and Ben Hunt not getting any younger. Wonder if they would contemplate a mid-season swap for Lomax? Bunt likely to miss games over origin period. 
    Talagi will definitely be good longer term but if Saints make a great offer it will be very hard to match it

• He has potential but I'm not fussed either way with him

• 😂😂😂.

Let him go, from what I've seen he's not much chop.

• The last promising back we had come through under BA's tenure was Bevan French and his 'development' of him is a cautionary tale. These kids would thrive under Bennett and guys like Dylbags would work it all out. It is really hard to cop.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x , y , z or Hopgood . The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen. He may also identify 4 or 5 other positions he'd…"
4 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
9 minutes ago
Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
17 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"mind you we were never a chance today. We should have won that darwin game."
24 minutes ago
More…