Replies

• I was wondering who you were talking about, yes Ethyn Martin. He is still super raw as i mentioned. But the upside is higher with him compared to say Lumelume, yet was not picked. That is where i am going with it. On the Wing i want to see how he goes. Many kids have been put into Cup making mistakes and kept around. Talagi had 5 errors in 2 games in NSW cup to start with, yet was in NRL the next week. 

Just his pace is a main thing we need. He has blistering pace and good lateral movement.

• Agree mate, he is fast and big build which wingers need, I'll keep an eye for his stats this weekend, and yes Lume is pretty average

• Ask his Dad...he was the coach.

That's all you need to know 

• I mean just cause he rejected the option doesn't mean he wont stay. RCG did the same. They can reject the option to extend past 2025. That option would be for low money. Let's say for example he is on currently $150k, the option moved him up to $200k. But by declining he could get say $250-300k. If he accepts an option he has to take the money given where now he feels he could get a bit more playing a few games.

But at same time can also mean what it looks like. I mean we have played around with him so much, his development has faultered due to it. Lomax coming means he will have competition for the 1 spot. He wont be playing full-time FG until 2026 the earliest. Rumour is Sydney City are looking at him as a Centre, maybe groom him to be the future 6.

• the extra money dosnt make him a better player

• And? I didn't say that all. Saying realistically that is what he is going for.

• Next 5 weeks an opportunity for him to show the club what he can do at fullback, bit of an audition

• Opportunity to show other clubs what he can do as well on our dime

Unappreciative little shit

Can't wait to see Payne Hass run at him

• He's doing what's best for him, not you. He will sort his own future out, not you.

• Jason, why would you say that?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
12 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
17 minutes ago
Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
25 minutes ago
More…