Replies

• Poppa now defending the defector and the worst trouble maker in 1eyed history.

That will do me....

• Yeh he really showed me ...😳.   Please Mick , spare me , oh please spare me your jugular attacks. 

• 🫶🫶

Love you Brissy....

• Of course he is going to test his value on the  market at the instructions of his manager, whose job it is to get him the best value contract.

• Yeah club has been pretty adamant he's apart of the future can't see him leaving lol 

• He's after a better deal simple as that. Who can blame him 

• Ordinary player who thinks he's the next superstar. 

Let him go. 

• I wouldn't say ordinary but definitely not as good as all the hype....

• Hugo again you show your ignorance because you tell us "what he thinks" how do you know what he thinks, do you know him personally or are you just quoting a friend. 

PS I agree he is no superstar, but you will find the only people on here that think he is, have no idea other than what they have read by an ill informed group of fans and a media who have come for the ride. 

• I suppose it makes sense Talagi & his agent are out gold-digging for opportunities. It's as common as kids peeing in pools. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Or maybe he wants out of the club for whatever reasons, despite been given opportunities at NRL level and years nurturing him in the juniors.

Pops, to be fair, the likes of Dylan, Gutho, Lane and co. have publicly stated the kid has an abundance of "confidence" (necessary) and is really "quiet" (not great for a fullback marshalling defences putting aside his own defensive defiencies). 

BA and a few also noted Talagi reminds them of Dylan: teflon-like. Nothing gets to him.

I don't see a superstar either, unfortunately. Or a great fullback. He needs a lot of hard work imo. Hope I'm wrong. I'd love nothing more than a junior to come good for us.  I reckon Sanders has more footy IQ, talent and potential, but even he has a long road ahead.

Still, it's infuriating and frustrating our Pathways seems to keep being ordinary with an almost quasi bi-polic disconnect from the juniors to higher grades.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
1 hour ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
1 hour ago
More…