Replies

• When did he play well at 5/8?

• Junior grades. His highlights on youtube show him playing there before Parra.

• This discussion sounds like we are talking about a young superstar......he is no where as good as Penisini when he came through and Peni is just a First Grader and nothing more. In saying that I think Peni is a victim of the lack of vision and foresight that has so demonstratably shown up this year. I expect him playing with the right players around him that he will improve tremendously, but he needs to find 3 metres if he ever becomes the player we hope him to be.

• always play lomax at fullback i guess

• His manager is the 'proverbial' Isaac Moses as mentioned in NRL 360.

So we could guess why.

• We are Issacs bitch. I've been told that when Issac's at the negotiation table Mark Oneill is so intimidated he sits under the table and negotiates with a hand puppet so he doesn't get caught looking into Moses's eyes. Once eye contact is made Mark is pretty much in hypnosis and just says yes to anything . 

• And you would know this because you're under the table with MON but doing other things, It would really suck being under that table.

• Hi brissy

• Brissy is 3 times the poster that you are Bob, to start with he understood the nuances of the game. Michael W is not Brissy I think, Brissy goes into a lot of detail when he posts.

I have watched Michael W and he seems to go straight for the "juggler" which is the best way to handle Wiz when he goes into his "fantasy mode"...... well done Michael

• There's only one poster here in the last five years who speaks like that.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Totally agree with you on a guymer type player. I wouldn't have Tualagi anywhere near first grade. We have a lot better players than him. I don't have will drop anyone. Ma defensively is not ready for first grade yet. "
45 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Bit harsh on clowns"
50 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"I can't think of a team that has gone backwards so quickly in that short of time. From where we were from the start of the year to this. Look at us now compared to the dogs."
1 hour ago
Darren Munro replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…