Replies

• His agent is Isaac Mosses ffs. Need I say anymore?

• The Eels need to follow the Broncos lead and expunge Issac Moses from the premises. 

• This the guys a cancerous treacherous piece of ......t!

• Hahaha ....fucking cultureless vacuum at the club. The bloke has been absolutely underwhelming in FG and now thinks he is a fucking superstar.

I hope he comes crawling back and we need to beat minimum wage.

• The recruitment  team  plays a role with their offers for sure but like I've said this doesn't happen under Bennett , Cleary , Robinson , Bellamy etc ... Ever ! It doesn't happen with Gus . It happens places like here and the Tigers.  BA has no pull and the board has no pro active ability. BA doesn't even know what position he wants to develop and play the kid. 

• Have the Panthers not lost Turuva, Naden, Staines, Burton, Kikau and Crichton?

• Hve they won the last 3 comps? Losing first grade players is the salary cap. We are losing the guys coming through that should be filling out our roster for the next couple of years while they develop. That depth and having quality players on rookie/development deals to complement your roster is what helps you win comps. Ours leave.

• Lost Katoa to dolphins, hopgood to us and youngest Cleary to NZ. Most clubs juniors get stolen tbh 

• Completely different.

Katoa left SG Ball to play 1st grade at the Dolphins in their initial match.

Young Cleary is miles off first grade if he ever gets there at all. Ivan has said in the past he is glad he wasn't in charge of bringing Nathan through to the next level and hes glad he was an established first grader when he came back from Tigers so he didnt have to go through that.

We are losing our best juniors when they are on the cusp of the NRL. Both Sanders and Blaize should be our backup halves and backline utility over the next year -18 months. Same happended with guys like Utoikamanu.. you cant keep them all but we are keeping None. BA prefers to play established guys on cheap deals / guys thats pay are being topped up by other clubs who have let them go. He is in win now mode and not winning anything.

• If you were in their shoes you would do the same thing. 

Utoikamanu was on a development contract with us, probably around the $100-120k mark, Tigers paid $350k. Same with Sanders, he has no future here until Moses and/or Brown leave, and that's not for another 3yrs minimum, would you hang around. Talagi is no different, he could triple what he's on here.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
12 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
17 minutes ago
Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
25 minutes ago
More…