Replies

• Nobody seemed to think the Gutho and Moses debacles were an issue at the time and were pulling their puds that they signed . Only Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater said it'd come back to bite us in the future. 

• Cmon Wiz, you have to change your profile name to "Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater" now.

• Haha he will have no room after indigenous elder he/him. He may have to create a second Wiz account 😁😁

• How fucking dumb can someone be.

• I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater.

• finally a voice of reason

• Manager driving his price up will stay 

• You can't blame him if he leaves though. I mean he could go to another club for more money and get just as much first grade time as he would here, minimal. But would get more money.

• Probably but if he wants to play fullback all spots are pretty much taken has a better opportunity to play fullback sooner with us than another team 

• Does he want to play fullback? I know that's just speculation on our part what his desired position is but he's played good at centre and even better at 5/8. Though I admit he has more chance playing fullback here before either of those other positions.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x , y , z or Hopgood . The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen. He may also identify 4 or 5 other positions he'd…"
2 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
7 minutes ago
Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
15 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"mind you we were never a chance today. We should have won that darwin game."
23 minutes ago
More…