SG Ball squad

I noticed the Parramatta Eels junior page has the squads for Male and Female teams for the junior reps.

Here is the SG Ball squad.

12365952875?profile=RESIZE_710x12365953279?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does anyone know anything about Lawson Moffat? 

• Not really. A particular reason?

• Young fella from Crescent Head. He's played quite a bit of rugby union and rugby league through his junior career (Kempsey Cannonballs, Smithtown Tigers, Macleay Valley Mustangs to name a few). There's a few young lads from up this way pushing into the SG Ball squads. It's good to see.

• Lawson Moffatt is a 6'5" , 102 kg second.row, centre from the Mcleay Valley area. Played Waratah U118 - 7s, highlights show a mobile quick player.

• Wow thanks for that. Really appreciate it.

• We got Stevenson-Hala from the Chooks. Tapau-Taylor is the kid we brought down from Townsville. There was an article about it last year.

• I see jett Cleary is hb for Penrith. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Marcelo Montoya.
With regards to Sivos kick returns what no one has mentioned is wear and tear.Sivo is 30 yrs old and these soft tissue injuries are seemingly catching up with him.I also don't think this guy has played a full season in the last 3…"
5 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Have you seen the Warriors play at all in the past 2 seasons? Both their wingers run the ball with the very style you suggest no one does. I know one of them is DWZ and I can't even think what the other guys name is. I don't know their height and…"
41 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Will or Mutts, did any of you gents hear Micheal Chammas' theory on on why our club doesn't really want Bennett?
"If" true, it's concerning, because it means the club has got things arse end up on the footy side.
This is from the The Saturday…"
2 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"He's doing what's best for him, not you. He will sort his own future out, not you."
3 hours ago
More…