Raiders no halfback getting pumped

First game without fogarty and they are getting pumped at home.

A halfback with a long kicking game is so important to where u start to defend a set after a kick. Also, impacts your 5th tackle play.  They have just lost 40-0 at home.

look what the roosters did to dragons with walker back.

this is not a defend BA blog, he still should be sacked imo. However, we are a different team with Moses in the team. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The broncos and Penrith suffer less without their first string halfback but still neither side could win the comp if they didn't have their best 7 for the finals. 

• While that is probably true, they are still winning games, which means they'll probably make the finals and be in with a real shot if their half back is fit. Us on the other hand, we'll be in Bali watching on TV because we are no hope of winning enough games to make the finals.

• Yeh Milky, we are booked for Bali in mid May, should I wait till closer to the finals? 

LOL I thought for a minute then and am pretty sure I want miss much. 

• Exactly MeelK. We had a chance to set ourselves up ok for Moses to return with 2-3 out of 5 before the bye. We got 1. That has set us back massively and now it will soon be sudden death from here on out on the season. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Ponga and Adam Doueihi
"I'd really like Doueihi to join us. Be great if he wanted to have a go in second row esp. but he would make a great ready made centre/ halves back up and it's definitely something we lack. Wests only offered $150K haha. I'm sure he'll get lots of…"
4 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Ponga and Adam Doueihi
"Jees I hope we don't go after Douie,  I thought our backline was already slower than a wet week "
15 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Mitchell Moses cops NSW selection blow as Eels comeback for Magic Round put on ice
"Thanks Brad!"
18 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Ponga and Adam Doueihi
"Ponga is a half to 3/4 season player and made of glass. Not worth the high $$$"
24 minutes ago
More…