Tuilagi has secured a release from the final two seasons of his contract with the Sea Eagles to sign a two-year deal under Brad Arthur at the Eels.

The Samoan international joined Manly from the Wests Tigers in 2023, featuring in 17-games for the Sea Eagles.

However, a logjam of backrowers at the Sea Eagles, including Haumole Olakua’atu, Ben Trbojevic and Josh Schuster has led Tuilagi to link with Parramatta.

Tuilagi will provide much required depth and competition in the back row at the Eels where Shaun Lane is regarded as the only edge forward guaranteed a starting spot in Brad Arthur’s best 17.

For the Sea Eagles, Tuilagi’s exit will enable the club to create further flexibility in their salary cap.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are not many players available or other clubs willing to let go. Unless it is like Kayal Iro as a NSW cup star.

Give us a hint in terms of position and type of club. Or better yet just tell us.

• Could it be Bradman best?

• Na it's Manu , he wants to join a club with w winning culture and high standards . 

• No way the Knights are letting him go now. 

• There really isn't many available, maybe Olam or someone on the outers. Most players available atm are just not wanted by their clubs. 

• I could see us chasing Olam, not saying I want him as I think there is better we can chase but wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha I'm sure we will hear about it then....😃😃

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"George can stay, his girls are rippin' the Broncos apart atm"
13 minutes ago
Eels95 replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Georgallis is definitely a good addition and should be kept.  He has been around the game a long time. 
He also just got our wooden spoon team to knock off the heavy weight Broncos. You can tell the girls have been properly coached this season.…"
25 minutes ago
Kurupt - Wallet Inspector replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Replace BA with who was also the go to argument. "
32 minutes ago
Kurupt - Wallet Inspector replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Freudian slip"
33 minutes ago
More…