Replies

• Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence 

• It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  

• It makes you wonder whether they have money on the winner... allegedly!

• 💯 they would anyone that thinks the ref's ain't betting are deluded just look at the nba years ago ref's got caught out.Whilst betting agencies are involved there will always be corruption the nrl are making to much money to care

• Let's compare incidents? Sivo's stupid yet harmless facial on Garrick to Luai knocking out Simmonsen cold. One got sin binned one didn't. Both incidents were involving Klein. Klein is a protected species and I guarantee he will be officiating this weekend. 

• What's the point telling everyone you were wrong what is the point exactly we can't get the game back it's a pointless admission.I never understand these soughts of things.Really I or the club could give 2 shits about this admission hat you got it wrong again whoopee.

• The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.

Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"Except Jason Taylor he has credentials loads of experience in shitty situations too.
hope they consider both Holbrook and Taylor."
1 minute ago
BringBackSemi replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"I'm glad he did as he said and signed with Souths. He had said nothing really that said he wasn't. If it had be a BS all along then I don't think I'd have been comfortable with someone that full of shit anyway. 
The issues at the club aren't going…"
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"Who is a better option than Madge. "
1 minute ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"He's basically the only guy with real credentials left unless your counting Holbrook.
Personally I think the director of football is our most important hire
I do agree Bennett would have given the short term feel good but long term we'd have been…"
6 minutes ago
More…