Jakey and hodgo

I know a number of bloggers or should I say floggers all like bagging the players and the team on this site and you no who you are. The thing is you would win lotto and find a reason to complain. I feel sorry for your families putting up up with you. 

On a brighter note, I was happy to see both young Jake and hodgo play well the other night, we are to critical of both these boys and think they should be given a break from the keyboard bashing on this site. Most if not all wouldn't have laced on a boot let alone know and understand the play. Lay off. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's happened is that he's now playing against first graders, not our shitty reserve grade side.

• When JH takes a little trot out of the play the ball, these 1-3 step 'marker engaging' runs. All players on both teams stare at him. Like, a "What are you doing man?" kind of situation, the Commentators don't even bother getting excited. 
              If you can't see the difference between Harry Grant's physical capability and JH's then you really arent watching.

• Arnt people alot to have an opinion, different to yours??

• Players, coaches deserve criticism where warranted. 

• All of the comments and constructive criticism of JH is good and all but I must be fully losing my mind because to me, when I watch him, he can barely bend over to pass the ball off the ground. Which is kinda where the analysis should begin and end for him. I really  want to be wrong. But I don't think I am. 

• No Jed you aren't wrong. 

• Abusing players from the sideline is completely unacceptable - especially from our own supporters. What is also unacceptable is picking players who simply don't have the ability and/or stamina for first grade. 

• under the salary cap 1/2 your team has to be not up to first grade. It is hoped that the other 1/2 do the job and the others hold their own. Poor junior development in the past has caused this and it is great to see this is addressed. Look at the Rorters verses Penrith game it was the juniors from Penrith that belted the billion dollar team. They continue each year to lose players yet have a new player coming through to fill the hole. We are about to be in the same position lets hope we can get them to first grade without the Rorters pouching them. Interesting that this year Penriths reserves do not look that great and ours should be pretty good over the next few years. (awful at the moment). 

• I am pretty sure he is refering to the crowd abusing JA when he was not the reason we lost. He hasn't even played any others games this year so why people abuse him blows my mind.

• Where we have historically struggled is turning that under 18's talent into NRL talent. Hopefully that shifts.

The Panthers have also massively benefited from a big demographic shift having a massive base of Polynesian families settliing in Mt Druitt and St Marys over the last 20 years. I know Gus gets a lot of undue credit for the "magic" he put in place in the pathways at Penrith, but the shift in demographics has played a much bigger part in their success with cultures who have a strong affiliation with league just happening to collect in their intake area.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Next 5 weeks an opportunity for him to show the club what he can do at fullback, bit of an audition"
2 minutes ago
don robinson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"the extra money dosnt make him a better player
 "
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I mean just cause he rejected the option doesn't mean he wont stay. RCG did the same. They can reject the option to extend past 2025. That option would be for low money. Let's say for example he is on currently $150k, the option moved him up to…"
6 minutes ago
Troy Wade replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"💯this could be ugly!!"
7 minutes ago
More…