Replies

• He got a decent wrap this afternoon from Peter Tunks on Talkin Sport. He said He's definitely ready for FG and would be a better option than the wingers we've used so far this year.

• thats where I heard it! lol

• No idea if Semi R is ready for first grade or even if he is any good, but surely Sio and Toutai have done enough to get dropped?! I've always thought Sio is over-rated, and Toutai has shown himself to be a liability in defense and error prone in attack. New balls, please, as they say in Tennis.
    • Id agree with that Daz, Sio is very over rated if he is even rated any more, in fact just about every single one of our juniors blooded in the last few years is over rated and they show it week in week out.

• Absolutely!!
    I respect the opinions of people like tunks!
    Although he does not like parra much, which is fair enough, he generally is in the know with lower grade players!
    I think sio is going ok! 1 thing that annoys me is that I can't remember the last time parra got 1 of their wingers in the clear.. With a real foot race.. Our back line never seem to get a lot of room, obviously due to our Fwds struggling.. It's a shame because these young backs would look a lot better with more room set from the big boys up front!
    But the school boy errors and poor defensive reads is not on.. So yeah throw semi in there! Y not?
  • I thought sio was poor the other night!

• Just saying this blog is 11 years old.

Darren you wanted to get rid of BA after the spoon in 2018.....he has made numerous finals and a GF since then and we just about all agree he is now finished. 

I cannot criticise him for hanging in there after the GF loss, why would you not, the answers last year were incomplete, I think we can now say they are complete. 

The type of discussions that are taking place now are past the idea of BA staying, that hopefully cannot happen. Reality is though that Bennett is a chance, I cannot see that Bellamey is any chance, don't even know why he comes into discussion other than part of a "wish list".

Someone inside the camp from the CEO/Chairman down  has to make a decision,,,,I don;t know how Barrett feels or the players either for that matter but the reality is now that the cattle is not good enough but the coach has no immediate relevance.

Its got to be about next year now! My experience with people is that they mostly follow, it seems that the allure of leadership has left the room and they are looking for some inspiration..

• At least this blog was able to be resurrected, as for you floppa, don't let the door hit you on the way  out, and please take that imbecile of a General Manager you wax-lyrical ad nauseam!!

• I tried to look at some of your blogs but there aren't any . Are you a new dope or a recycled dope  

1. Ahhh, Slugg by name, intellectually slugg by nature!! You could perhaps join floppa and hold hands as you both go on a perpetual vacation!! You are a dope of the highest order, up there in the highest echelon!! If only you had the witt and charm of a Chief 🤣🤣🤣
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"🤣🤣🤣"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"The way they have used him has shown they have no clue what to do with him. They cannot offer him full-time FG earlier in the year, so to keep him happy they rearrange things or put him in a position he has not played in a while and he fails due to…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Well in 2022, there were claims of nepotism happening within the pathways, not involving BA with Jake. Can still happen with his Rouse Hill boys. But remember he has little say in recruitment."
1 hour ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…