Replies

• Season over. This and last season have just been horrendous injury wise.

• Just throw Blaize in and let him learn, season long gone lol 

• Goes to show the coaching staff have fck all system in place. When key players are out, they are screwed.

This club needs to learn how a good system  works at Penrith and Melb. 

• Losing Moses and Gutho is pretty bad but, no team replacing their 2 best players for an extended time period. It happens 

• Penrith winning games without the best player in the world... same with Munster out for first few rounds for Storm. Dolphins had a reserve grade team but at least managed to win a game. 

Parra loses a halfback and the side crumbles. It's all about the system and players slotting in to minimise disruption. 

• Can't compare them to storm or panthers those 2 are elite. Club doesn't have the depth of those places. 

• I'd love to know how a club in Melbourne with fuck all juniors running around the suburbs end up with more depth than Parramatta ? Not saying you're wrong, but ain't that seemingly a bit odd ?  

• Melb have Norths feeder and QLD too and are astute 

• I know , crazy hey that they have set themselves up so well from down there with zero juniors .  Didn't they have Mounties too at one stage ? 

How they manage to set themselves up so well and we can't do shit in the heart of Rugby League territory. 

• Agreed and look at our fecken nursery....it's been avg since Smith was here. Melb don't take it for granted I feel. And have high expectations 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Yep it will either be Bennett or a left-field choice none of us has seriously considered. Either way it is pretty much a done deal."
3 minutes ago
Eelvangelist replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Eels 2024 Premiers!!
"Interesting indeed.  Especially,  given I have no association with the club, not even a ticket holder (for the record).  "
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Either way BA was a deadman walking."
6 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"It's almost as if Bennett gets a kick out of the games, plot twists, ramping up to the climax. A super coach, and puppet master.
Mind you our board played a lot of smoke and mirror poker games. 
Check the timeline."
8 minutes ago
More…