Game Day Blog - Eels vs Broncos

Tonight we see two injury plagued teams go head to head at Commbank Stadium in the Eels vs the Broncos. Both starting halfbacks will be missing and the Eel's best this year in King Gutho. The Eels are coming off the bye and should be up for this game..., should be.

Carty is back and most interesting will be to see how Talagi goes after extending with the Eels and in the fullback position. Look for BA to have his contract extended by 5 years if we get up.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eels by 4

MOM Brown

• Cartwright is out, hands comes on to the bench 

I just can't see the eels winning,  talagi at the back could be a disaster,  let's hope he goes good.

Broncos 32 Eels 8

Mom mam

• Reece Walsh has been told to pull his head in by Kevvie in after last weeks error ridden Harlem Globetrotter show. He might be a bit quieter tonight.

They still have a lot of speed around the park though. Not sure what to expect, depends on what Sybil turns up tonight from our side.

Bronco's by 24.

• Donkeys by many... and me to be half drunk and angry by half time.

MOM Brad in his presser where after another belting he'll refer to how well the team has responded to his sterm words from 2 weeks ago.

• I can see us holding on for a little but before Brisbane run away with it.

• Bronco's by 16

MOM Pat Carrigan

• Scrappy game in slippery conditions. Every Broncos line break will equal a try because Blaize can't tackle. 
    Eels to put in an effort but Bronocs just too fast and too classy, could rack up a score at the end. 
    Broncos by 20+

• I still can't believe BA picked him in first grade again and especially at fullback.  If you think the kids future is at fullback then let him learn how to play the position in reserve grade not first grade where he is doubling down on lack of experience ( first grade and fullback).

• 100%
        best for him best for us

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Frankie, 
Do you think they'll be any major changes in the board (or MON atm) now they've cut the umbilical cord with Arthur officially? I'm doubtful.The pressure is temporarily relieved.
The timeline is interesting. Plenty of smoke & mirror poker…"
28 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Steel, it is a close competition where we have reasonable draw coming up and another bye soon.  We are 2 games from 7th and 8th place but our for and against is the worst in the comp so may as well say 3 games.
It is doable on our best games…"
52 minutes ago
josh jones replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"If no Bennett then get Ryles. Has some height. Over the lil weasel shits."
1 hour ago
Joel H replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Unfortunately I think you are right. "
2 hours ago
More…