Replies

• He's so dumb he is almost uncoachable.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Is this the same guy whose favorite show is the "Brady Bunch" is unemployed, has had nothing to do with the game and sees himself as an Average Joe.......sounds more like Chief on his pathways Quest for 1EE alternate accounts.

Welcome to the Reservation Hernun

12129801068?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Pretty funny considering the consensus was that Holbrook was sacked as the players didn't want him. I've seen it first hand that they loved him. If either were going to activate this clause I'd put my house on it that it'd be Tino. He was super close with Holbrook. 

• Looks like I've lost my house.  I still will be very surprised if Tino and Justin also don't reunite as soon as Holbrook lands a head coaching gig.  Say what you want about Fifita , the guys a class act in the flesh. Him following Holbrook does not surprise me at all as he was like a mentor to the young guys up there. Tino rings him for his opinion on buying shoes ffs . I'm told that Fifita had virtually the same money on the table , a little less at Penrith , but chose Bondi to maintain a similar lifestyle to the Goldy and he obviously wanted to reunite . So anyone who says that our location doesn't play a part in players descisions ,  it doesn't in some instances . He chose lifestyle over an easier path to a premiership. If he pulls his finger out and earns his big paycheque he could be one of the best boppers the games seen.  As I said , off the paddock he's unexpectedly a very class act from a clubman perspective with fan engagement and the likes. We went and watched a training session once and he was the first guy to come over unprompted , introducing himself very humble " hey guys I'm David " in his little Mike Tyson voice like we didn't know who he was , and took pics and chatted with the kids for a bit .  

right now we should be keeping a close eye on The Titans situation. A player like Brimson would be a handy pick up or young Campbell. They certainly have some young speedsters in the ranks. 

• I would take Brimson in a heartbeat. 

Could you imagine him running off of Moses and Brown.

• Brimson for sure, I can't believe dessie moved him to centre to accommodate Campbell who is nowhere near the player Brimson is at the back.

• Premiership winning coach HKF yep Brimson should be playing fullback but Des knows what he's doing apparently.Fifitas out of there also.

• The biggest fallout of this will be who they can't re sign because of the bump up on these salaries.

Phil Sami. Come on down!

• match winner or leader?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Steel, it is a close competition where we have reasonable draw coming up and another bye soon.  We are 2 games from 7th and 8th place but our for and against is the worst in the comp so may as well say 3 games.
It is doable on our best games…"
15 minutes ago
josh jones replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"If no Bennett then get Ryles. Has some height. Over the lil weasel shits."
26 minutes ago
Joel H replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"Unfortunately I think you are right. "
2 hours ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"The board are out to save their own arses. They know fans are pissed off BA hasn't been dismissed long ago and we would all be out for blood had they showed they didn't try and get arguably the best coach of the modern era to our club.  agreed…"
2 hours ago
More…