Old Fergo continues his downward spiral after having another contract torn up by Kurri Kurri in Newcastle comp . 

if the rumours are true circulating by people claiming online to be locals , it's not good and he might find himself in a spot of bother with the law and it's not good . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He will end up in jail.

• or a hobo

• I doubt he will get another gig I hope he kept some cash for his nose

• What a complete f####t, completely lost the plot. At least ba got him out of the club before his next brain burst. 

• 12436171082?profile=RESIZE_710x

• This block is pissed he didn't get a invite. 

• I find it funny the media are only showing pictures of him wearing a Parramatta jersey. You know he did play for Cronulla, Canberra, Eastern Suburbs and Leigh but let's only post pictures of him in a Parra kit. Fucking arseholes.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I was wondering who you were talking about, yes Ethyn Martin. He is still super raw as i mentioned. But the upside is higher with him compared to say Lumelume, yet was not picked. That is where i am going with it. On the Wing i want to see how he…"
48 seconds ago
Will 5150 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"I think that's right... and a massive concern. They are corporate types, banker / finance mentality... I think they are absolutely linking the 2 i.e. good corp governance / good returns = success on footy field. As such, like you say... they wait.…"
7 minutes ago
Parra2win replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Hey LB, Even though he played Fullback for the Raiders game, he was terrible and basically his errors led to 4 trys - they were all handling errors too.   Need a good set of hands to be a winger (I Know his preferred postion) so I hope the game -…"
25 minutes ago
Titan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Hit the open market son, your not that good"
38 minutes ago
More…