Replies

• Another April fools joke?

• 2023 Eels Easter Jersey REVEALED 🚨

Introducing a special Easter themed jersey to recognise our annual Easter Monday clash 💙💛

#PARRAdise 

• No way

Not a chance

• Few things I'd fix, the white should be gold and they should have a few bunny rabbits in the background shitting out eggs. 

• Should be a mid-riff 

• Lol

• Very nice . My wife said so and she is not a Parra supporter. 

• geeeeeeeeeee -   uppppppppppppppp

Surely

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"I thought I was imagining all the 2nd and 3rd men flopping in after helds been called.  Harry Grant must've gotten away with 10 at least . "
25 seconds ago
Colin Good replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"St George's chance of winning was over on the first tackle, one of their top forwards out for the match it was all over "
38 seconds ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"EA to me i think it is better to have Sanders play his natural game. From sound of it BA expects Brown to still be the main Half. To that i say why name Sanders, a Halfback, if you are not going to use him to free Brown up? Like of course, you do…"
1 minute ago
My Bob replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Hang on Carlo! You girls cheat! As my Mrs says women look old when they go grey, men look distinguished. Oh hangon, maybe she says that so I don't ark up when she is off to the hairdresser again! "
3 minutes ago
More…