Replies

• One of top 5 favourite jerseys of all time. Loved this design so much I bought the home and away jersey and still haveu them.  I'll buy a new one this season if they do go down this path. The one pictured had the cool collar the mostly blue one didn't . One above was my favourite. 

to think a jersey that seems to me like I bought it yesterday is now being called a herritage 😂😂. 

Is this just a guess or have you had mail on this ? 

• Very good mail

• Wiz, pretty sure I have a fully signed one of these. You can have it for 100 million dollars...

• Wow🤩🤩

• Love this idea.

Also, can we get Dave Vaealiki to play centre. Even at 40 something he would be better than our back ups.

• Can't say I was really a fan of this jersey. Also not sure if there will be a heritage jersey. Looks like the run-on tee is loosely based off this design.

• Canary yellow indeed.

• I like this Jersey but hated the attempt at a new logo

• I actually have that photo with my head superimposed on Nathan's.  Got it years ago in Sydney at Darling Harbour - made me laugh - I think I look better too lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Yep, RCG would die for him, Matto says they are not far off and they are playing tough footy.  Now this from Slain. Seems the inner protected crew want to talk up the BA love. Well how about delivering it!"
4 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"I thought he looked completely disinterested in that interview. I really don't think his heart is in it anymore."
9 minutes ago
Old School Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Eels could have heaps of coin up their sleeve if they cut those on big coin who are underperforming. Many of the bludgers probably have incentive clauses in contracts for more pay if certain achievements happen. Likewise, they should have some sort…"
9 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Nothing to read into IMO. I believe he wll resign long term. Why would he take a PO that was negotiated in SG ball or even HM."
11 minutes ago
More…