Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It could be. His heart doesn't look to be in it. He's currently doing a Masters in Psychology so I think his attention is split between footy and his studies.

• I reckon it could be too, i reckon he could retire. Seems his heart is just not in it anymore. He has interests in the social and psychological side of life and may pursue that further.

Added to that is we are apparently interested in Angus Crichton and last year we thought of perhaps bringing Papali'i back. I do think if BA stays Lane might go another year, if a new coach comes in he could give it a miss or we tell him to move on.

• This is our problem the fact we are continually going to market looking for players we should already have in our system is the difference between us and the benchmark.It took them a decade to build that.We we're once that now we have to get back to that.

Angus Crichton we are chasing a guy like that if we are we are still up shit street in the pathways stakes.You would have like to have thought over the last 5 seasons since we've had success we'd have a better transference of talent through our club but we clearly don't.If we don't fix it the droughts set to be there for a fair few years longer.

• Don't tease me LB, I got semi hard when you said BA might be here next year...

• Time for Dyl to step up in his leadership.

That being said, if Talagi does one thing tomorrow night, he has to support Dyl whenever he gets the ball. Too often Brown gets half through the line but has no one in support to offload to.

• Dylan went to the Arhurs house last night and spoke with their family for an hour and a half at dinner time. Confirmed to BA he was the right choice. 

In other news .. BA doesnt know what position Blaize is best in , he just knows he will be an NRL player . Super stuff. 

• Blaize doesn't know what position he is best in, neither do you.

• Blaize would still have a preference. I believe at this stage that is in the halves.

• Im not the one charged with developing a plan for his future and where he fits into the club. Bushie just throwing darts and hoping it sorts itself out. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eel for life replied to LB's discussion Buzz on Parramatta and BA
"Agree - there are bigger issues in my opinion.
Not sure if BA has the support staff like other teams. You look at the Sharks coaching box, you've got Fitzgibbon, Steve Price and Josh Hannay.
We have Barrett.
 "
48 seconds ago
Parra_Greg replied to LB's discussion Buzz on Parramatta and BA
"the only thing whisky cheeks could dethrone would be a bottle of scotch......to think this bum has any influence over the dopes at parra is beyond laughable.  How he still has a media job is a testimate to functional alcoholism or maybe the bar is…"
1 minute ago
Eel for life replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Speaks volumes that the best player on the field for Parra is a 19 rookie that's played 6 1st grade games in the NRL."
2 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"He was a little forceful and direct for some of the young Pacific Islanders players but the only reason he was sacked from our club was because Paul Osborne the CEO wanted Stephen Kearney. He was being touted as the next big thing. How wrong he…"
6 minutes ago
More…